Monday, May 5, 2008

Clothing from my Other Continent.

Because it is Monday, I'm going to post my three favourite photos this week of people and clothing. They are all from Africa because lately I've been listening to a lot of Afro-Beat radio and wearing wooden bracelets.

First. My parents at a wedding in Johannesburg sometime in the 80s.





















Second. A photo I posted already on my other blog--but I can't get it over it. From a photo shoot inspired by the skinheads of Lagos, Nigeria during the 70s.














Third. Cloth.










5 comments:

Hannah Strauss said...

It bothers me that the photos are all wonky. But it refuses to be fixed.

Liza Cain said...

wonky? nay, it is avante-gard; give yourself a pat on the back, blogspot.

Liza Cain said...

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/09/06/magazine/16skin.3-450.jpg

and guys who wear suspenders are lovely; almost marriage material.

Janie Kamenar said...

with my cunning ninjic skills, i have entered blogger formatting hell, and come back victor!

except that one little bit that's out of place, but i am forgiven that.

Hannah Strauss said...

it was actually just needing the < br > wasn't it? i was going to fix it today. thanks ninja love.