Monday, September 29, 2008

red (is my neutral)

I have been building up to this outfit for several days, finding different red elements to pull together and also reading Some Girls Wander (http://theblackapple.typepad.com/somegirlswander/), where Emily is posting about monochrome outfits.*

I think my red outfit beats hers, though. I have a sweater, stolen from my mum, a sash borrowed from another dress, a burgundy dress I got from Forever 21 from my October experiment (which I will post about), my apple necklace (thrifted), black leggings. I wish I had red leggings, but I don't. I also try to be wary of buying things just because I want them for one outfit.

no. 1
closer up
exhibit a- my hair is also red for fall.
exhibit b- close up, apples.

*Emily from Some Girls Wander is also responsible for the phrase 'Red is my neutral', one of the best phrases in the world.

No comments: